Availability & Booking
In order to re-open the Farmhouse we have had to make some changes to the facilities we can offer.
In making a booking, users are affirming their awareness of these new conditions and agree to them.
- Sanitiser stations are available at external doors.
- Anti bac/viral handwash is available in the washrooms and at the scullery sinks.
- We cannot provide pillows, pillowcases, tea towels. Users should bring their own.
- All books, leaflets, games and maps have been removed from the
Please take home any that you bring with you.
- Users are asked to bring sheets to cover the bunk mattresses.
- The Farmhouse has been deep cleaned and sanitised before re-opening.
We will still rely on users to clean as usual before leaving. This will allow sanitising by a professional company before the next users arrive.
The UK and Welsh government regulations are in flux and any booking is subject to the regulations in force at your booked dates.
For full details please see…
Unfortunately the charity cannot afford to absorb these new costs. We ask for your understanding in this matter.
Should the situation ease to a point where sanitisation between groups is no longer needed then the additional fee will no longer apply.
Note: the £150 fee is per booking, no matter how many nights are booked.
Prices shown are per group per night:
Low Season 1st Oct - 31st Mar
Up to 8 people £105
9 to 16 people £150
17 to 24 people £180
25 to 30 people £230
High Season 1st Apr - 30th Sep
Up to 8 people £135
9 to 16 people £195
17 to 24 people £230
25 to 30 people £275
Discounts are applied as you progress through the booking system to reflect the tariffs shown on this page.
The total is shown (including discounts) on selecting the number of people in your group.
There is a minimum charge of two nights from November - February. This will be invoiced separately.
Please check your spam/junk mail box for your confirmation email and your login information once you have made a booking.